1. To manage, coordinate and maintain all types of information system such as CLOM, KI, Learning Evaluation, Exit Survey, and Customer Perception Index for administration and management of BPAQ.
2. To manage ICT equipment, inventory record and others more effectively and systematically.
3. To facilitate the preparation of records, student questionnaire data and, reports / statistics for administration and management of the BPAQ.
4. To disseminate information about the facilities and technical services related to ICT.
5. To develop, manage and update BPAQ website.